Wizz Air launches new flight from Ukraine to Italy
The price for a one-way ticket starts from 999 hryvnia, and a round-trip ticket can be purchased from 1838 hryvnia.
The Kharkiv – Rome flight will be operated twice a week – on Wednesdays and Sundays. Departure from Kharkov is scheduled for 10:55, and return from Rome at 6:10.
We remind you that in the second half of May Italy plans to open its borders to foreign tourists. Entry will be allowed for both EU residents and travelers from third countries. The exact conditions are still being specified.
According to mayak.ua
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Test: how well do you know the cities of Ukraine?
- Cyprus has changed the rules of entry again
- Wizz Air launches 4 new flights from Lviv
- Weekend tour: what to see in Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky
- Egypt reintroduces visa fees
#wizz air # Rome # Italy # Kharkiv