Wizz Air launches 4 new flights from Lviv
Tickets can be purchased now.
- On June 11, flights on the Lviv – Warsaw route will start, which will be operated three times a week. Tickets will cost from UAH 509.
- From June 12, planes from Lviv will start flying to the Italian city of Naples twice a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Ticket prices start at UAH 1369.
- The planes will start flying to Poznan from June 13, twice a week: every Thursday and Sunday. Ticket prices start at UAH 509.
- Flights Lviv – Memmingen will start from June 13. The planes will fly twice a week on Thursdays and Sundays. Tickets can be purchased from UAH 689.
According to The Village.
We also recall that Egyptian Prime Minister Mustafa Madbuli said that from May 6, a strict lockdown will be introduced in the country, which will last until May 16. During this period, all shopping centers, shops and restaurants will be closed.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- TOP interesting facts about Portugal that will amaze you
- Where to go to the sea in Bulgaria: an overview of the resorts
- Israel closed borders for Ukrainian tourists
- Low-cost airline Vueling resumes flights to Ukraine
- Egypt reintroduces visa fees
#wizz air #Germany #Italy #Lviv #Poland