Windrose will suspend flights to one of the Ukrainian cities
Windrose ceased flights on December 11, 2020, Barn said. The flights were canceled due to the repair of the landing system at the Nikolaev airport and the low load of flights due to the spread of the pandemic. It is noted that the new system is necessary for the current weather conditions.
Until the full resumption of flights to the capital, by March 1, 2021, at the Nikolaev airport they plan to complete work on updating the landing system.
Passengers who have purchased tickets on the Nikolaev – Kiev route can change the place of departure / arrival to Kherson or Odessa free of charge.
Note that on August 1, 2020, Windrose Airlines operated a Kiev-Nikolaev flight for the first time in 13 years, according to a NikVesti source.
We also recall that the Ministry of Health of Ukraine has updated the list of countries in the “red” and “green” zones as of December 11, 2020.
You can find out where you can fly now and what travel restrictions are in effect in our new section “Restrictions”. There you can also subscribe to notifications about changes in the regime of entry to the country of interest or in all directions.
What else to read?
- SkyUp announced the threat to passengers of the absence of a mask on board
- New Ukrainian airline will fly from Kiev to Kenya
- In Taiwan, tourist fined $ 3,500 for violation of quarantine
- Wizz Air plans to resume flights to 10 European countries in December
- European low-cost airline will launch a new flight from Kiev to Italy