Ukraine restores direct flights with the eastern country
This will be handled by Jazeera Airways. Flights will be operated twice a week in each direction: Kuwait – Kiev (Tuesday and Friday) and Kiev – Kuwait (Wednesday and Saturday). Ticket prices start at € 257 and can already be found here.
According to cfts.org.ua
Also recall that the Tunisian government has changed the entry rules for foreigners. Now PCR tests are mandatory for everyone, even for vaccinated tourists.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Skin care on vacation: life hacks and tips
- New SkyUp flight to Azerbaijan: prices from € 118 one way
- Armenia is mine: what to see in Yerevan and its surroundings
- What to see in Cyprus: 7 places to explore the island
- Where to go to the sea in Ukraine? 10 places for every taste