Turkey suspends flights with six countries
The list of these countries includes: Brazil, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India and Nepal. At the moment, there are no flights to the listed countries from Turkey, as well as direct flights from them. Citizens who have visited these countries for two weeks are required to pass a PCR test before traveling and self-isolate upon arrival.
The researchers said that a new more dangerous strain of coronavirus identified in India could infect even those vaccinated against COVID-19.
According to reuters.com
We will also remind that as stated by the Ministry of Health and Population of Egypt, the government of the country canceled mandatory PCR tests for the entry of vaccinated tourists.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Where to go to the sea in Ukraine? 10 places for every taste
- How much does a vacation in Mexico cost?
- Ukraine introduces mandatory testing for travelers from 4 countries
- Canada opens borders to foreigners, but not to everyone
- Thai authorities announce entry rules for tourists