Turkey returns PCR tests, but not for everyone
At the same time, according to the clarification of the Turkish Ministry of Internal Affairs, travelers from Ukraine need to have a negative PCR test result with them, starting from June 4, 2021.
What do you need to enter Turkey?
Starting from June 1, 2021, in order to enter Turkey, one of the conditions must be fulfilled (have one of the specified documents):
- A document on vaccination against COVID-19, made no earlier than 14 days before arrival in the country;
- A document certifying that a person has been ill with COVID-19 within the last 6 months;
- Negative PCR test done no later than 72 hours before arrival;
- Rapid test for the determination of the SARS-CoV-2 antigen, done no later than 48 hours before arrival.
Transit passengers are exempt from these obligations.
We also remind you that to cross the Turkish border within 72 hours before the date of entry, you must fill out the registration form for traveling to Turkey.
According to information from the Facebook page of the Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of Turkey.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- When will we be allowed into Europe, what happened in Turkey?
- Cyprus relaxes quarantine restrictions
- Ukraine closes airspace for Belarusian planes
- The timing of the launch of “vaccination passports” in Ukraine has been announced
#turkey # istanbul