Tunisia has changed the rules of entry for tourists: what’s new?
The new rules came into effect on July 1. For organized tourists, they will come into force on July 10.
Only children under 12 years old can not take PCR tests. All others are required to present a negative PCR test result before boarding the plane and upon arrival at Tunis airport.
According to atorus.ru
We also remind you that since July 1, the Netherlands and Austria have allowed entry for vaccinated Ukrainians, even those who are vaccinated with drugs not yet approved in Europe.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Armenia is mine: what to see in Yerevan and its surroundings
- What to see in Cyprus: 7 places to explore the island
- Citizens of 11 countries allowed to enter the EU
- Testing of covid certificates in the application “Diya”
- Where to go to the sea in Ukraine? 10 places for every taste