They started selling Ukrainian dishes in Tokyo. What do the Japanese think about it?
“Now a Kiev cutlet is sold all over Japan”, – stated in his post, Japanese diplomat Hirano Takashi. You can try ChickenKyiv at Mini Stop, which has over 1,700 eateries across the country. After a few hours since the start of the sale, Twitter has received a ton of positive feedback from Japanese residents.
Representatives of the Ukrainian embassy also stated on their Facebook page that in Tokyo, in the National Azabu supermarket chain, a refueling for Ukrainian borscht produced in Lutsk has appeared. There are tables near the shelves with imported goods, where everyone can taste the national Ukrainian dish.
Let us also remind that the magazine about architecture and design Dezeen has identified the TOP-best hotels in the world in 2020. It includes not only regular hotels – the list also includes hotels for pets.
You can find out where you can fly now and what travel restrictions apply in our new section “Restrictions”. There you can also subscribe to notifications about changes in the regime of entry to the country of interest or in all directions.
What else to read?
- European low-cost airline will launch a new flight from Kiev to Italy
- Iceland will let tourists who have had coronavirus
- European low-cost airline introduced a fee for the luggage rack
- Where to go for the winter: top open countries with a comfortable climate
- It became known when Thailand will open to tourists
- Personal experience: how I entered the university in Vienna and fell in love with this city