The EU started issuing vaccination certificates
Since June 1, 2021, COVID certificates have been launched in Denmark, Germany, Greece, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Poland and Croatia. The document allows you to move freely throughout the EU.
The rest of the European Union countries will launch certificates from July 1, 2021.
According to The Village.
We will remind, the Minister of Digital Transformation Mikhail Fedorov said that in Ukraine “vaccination passports” can be launched as early as July 1, 2021.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Amazing Kherson region: 5 places as if from another planet
- Auto route along the Kiev Riviera. Tripoli, Khalepye, Vitachev, Kanev driving a Porsche Taycan
- Things to do in Tbilisi: 10 best ideas
- Another European low-cost airline will fly to Ukraine
- Czech Republic opens borders for tourists, but there is a nuance
# Europe # EU