Spain opens up to tourists, but there is one caveat
Foreign tourists who are vaccinated with vaccines approved by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) or the World Health Organization (WHO) will be admitted. A similar requirement was recently announced by the EU Council for the member states of the Union, but the time frame was not announced.
The removal of restrictions for vaccinated tourists was announced by the Prime Minister of Spain Pedro Sanchez. He added that British citizens will be allowed to enter from 24 May.
According to UNIAN.
We also recall that the Sri Lankan authorities decided to tighten the rules of entry for foreigners due to the worsening epidemic situation in the country. Now even vaccinated tourists must undergo a mandatory two-week quarantine.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Georgia looses quarantine restrictions
- Traveling to Dubai during a pandemic: personal experience
- Montenegro opens borders for all tourists
- Made in Chernigov, works all over the world | SendPulse
- Cyprus changed the rules of entry again