SkyUp will fly to Europe for the New Year holidays
On December 19, 2020, SkyUp will operate Kiev-Pardubice-Kiev flights. Flights from Lviv to Naples, Prague and vice versa are scheduled for December 20, 2020. On December 22, 2020, the low-cost airline will deliver passengers from Lviv to Paris and back, on January 3, 2021 – from Kiev to Prague and back.
We will remind that now travel with a tourist purpose to the Czech Republic, Italy and France is prohibited for citizens of Ukraine. However, EU countries allow flights in some cases for the purpose of family reunification.
Flight cost (without luggage):
- Kiev – Pardubice: from 1 670 UAH
- Pardubice – Kiev: from UAH 3,028
- Lviv – Naples: from 2 063 UAH
- Naples – Lviv: from 4 414 UAH
- Lviv – Prague: from 1 922 UAH
- Prague – Lviv: from 3 515 UAH
- Lviv – Paris (Beauvais): from 2 346 UAH
- Paris (Beauvais) – Lviv: from 5 433 UAH
- Kiev – Prague: from 2 943 UAH
- Prague – Kiev: from UAH 2,242
You can find out where you can fly now and what travel restrictions apply in our new section “Restrictions”. There you can also subscribe to notifications about changes in the regime of entry into the country of interest or in all directions.
What else to read?
- +2 European countries moved to the “green” zone
- Best Destinations for 2021 Named
- Where to go for the winter: top open countries with a comfortable climate
- UIA resumes flights to Switzerland
- UIA announced the launch of two new flights