SkyUp opens a new beach destination
Flights will be operated every Saturday there and back. In order to get to the island, all Ukrainians (except for children under 12 years old) must fill out a special form 48 to 12 hours before boarding the plane and present one of the following documents:
- a certificate of vaccination, if the full course was completed at least 14 days before arrival on the island;
- COVID-19 recovery document that confirms recovery up to 90 days prior to travel;
- negative PCR test, which was done no later than 72 hours before arrival.
For those planning trips between Madeira and Porto Sana, a negative rapid antigen test is required, which was done no more than 48 hours before arrival.
Since July 2, after returning from Portugal, he needs a rapid antigen test at Boryspil airport.
According to wing.ua
We also remind that unvaccinated tourists will not be able to enter Indonesia from July 6. This decision was taken by the authorities due to the growth of infections with the new Delta strain.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Finland opens up for travelers: conditions named
- Greece introduces new quarantine restrictions
- Ukraine restores direct flights with the eastern country
- The best resorts for families with children
- New SkyUp flight to Azerbaijan: prices from € 118 one way