SkyUp canceled one flight from Odessa
This became known after several passengers reported the cancellation of flights for which they bought tickets. The airline announced the start of flights on the Odessa-Thessaloniki route on June 30. SkyUp planned to operate these flights every Tuesday from 6 July.
The airline’s press service reported that on July 6, a flight was made from Odessa to Thessaloniki, and a return flight from Thessaloniki to Odessa on July 13 was made. The rest of the flights were canceled due to insufficient loading.
For passengers whose trips were affected by flight cancellations, the airline offered two options:
- Reissue tickets for flights Kiev – Thessaloniki – Kiev with the same departure dates.
- Refund. The entire amount is returned to the passenger’s balance upon request. And then the traveler can use the money to buy new tickets or withdraw them to a bank card.
According to avianews
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Where to go to the sea in Ukraine with children
- The best resorts for families with children
- Skin care on vacation: life hacks and tips
- New SkyUp flight to Azerbaijan: prices from € 118 one way
- Ukraine restores direct flights with the eastern country