New Ukrainian low-cost airline Bees Airline: what is known about it?
It is reported that Bees Airline’s fleet will initially consist of two 2010 Boeing 737-800s, which had previously flown with UIA. The layout of the cabin assumes 189 seats. The same layout is used by the Irish low-cost airline Ryanair. And in the coming spring, the airline plans to receive two more aircraft of the same model. It is known that the fleet will be based in the capital’s airport “Kiev” (Zhulyany).
At the start, the Bees Airline route network will consist of four charter destinations, and then regular ones will be connected to them. Currently, the air carrier is being certified by the State Aviation Administration of Ukraine.
Bees Airlines fares
The airline plans to use three economy class fares:
- The Light fare includes only carry-on baggage and does not allow refunds or changes to the ticket.
- The Smart fare includes 23 kg luggage and allows you to change the departure date if you pay a fine of 50 euros and the difference between fares.
- The Flex fare includes 23 kg luggage, allows you to change the flight date without paying a fine and a ticket refund if you pay a fee of 50 euros.
Bees Airlines hand luggage
The standard carry-on baggage allowance for Bees Airline will include one item with dimensions up to 55x40x23 cm and weighing up to 7 kg. Additionally, it will be possible to take on board a men’s, women’s bag or laptop, a coat or jacket, food for a child and one package with Duty Free goods.
Also, the passenger will be able to use the second piece of hand luggage with dimensions up to 55x40x23 cm and weighing up to 7 kg when paying a fee of € 25 at the airport.
Based on materials from avianews.com
Going on a trip? Don’t forget to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- The world’s best air carrier resumes flights to Ukraine
- Turkey is in the “red” zone
- Turkish Airlines have changed the conditions for carrying hand luggage in the cabin
- New quarantine restrictions will come into force in Ukraine from December 19
- Windrose will suspend flights to one of the Ukrainian cities
- Italy and three other countries fell into the “green” zone
# low-cost # low-cost