Low-cost airline Vueling resumes flights to Ukraine
Vueling will fly from Barcelona’s main airport El Prat to Zhuliany Airport (Kiev) three times a week at night. Departures from Barcelona will operate at 22:20 on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Departures from Kiev are at 03:55 on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. The flight will last 3 hours and 45 minutes.
Roundtrip tickets start at € 90. The cheapest Basic fare includes two pieces of hand luggage. A bag with dimensions up to 40x30x20 cm with no weight limit can be taken with you to the salon. The second bag can be up to 10 kg and have dimensions no more than 55x40x20 cm. It must be checked in free of charge at the check-in counter in the luggage compartment. Large hand luggage can be taken into the cabin if you pay for this service or book tickets at the more expensive Optima or TimeFlex fares.
Barcelona-Kiev-Barcelona flights schedule Vueling
- Barcelona (22:20) – Kiev (03:05): Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- Kiev (03:55) – Barcelona (06:40): Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
According to avianews.
We also remind that Spain starts testing “green passports”: the country is preparing to meet foreign tourists in June.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Tanzania tightens entry rules
- Dominican Republic has changed the rules of entry
- The European Commission proposes to open countries to all vaccinated tourists
- Where to go to the sea in Bulgaria: an overview of the resorts
- Where to go for a picnic in Kiev: top-10 places
#spain #barcelona #Vueling