Israeli authorities postponed opening of borders
In addition, due to the worsening pandemic situation, the country’s authorities have introduced other restrictions:
- those who leave Israel need to fill out a declaration stating that they are not going to visit countries with a high risk of infection with COVID-19.
Also, if the number of cases of coronavirus infection per day reaches 100 people, then the government will have to reintroduce a mandatory mask regime in the country.
Now in Israel, about 80 new cases of COVID-19 are registered per day, for the entire time 840,000 people fell ill in the country.
According to timesofisrael.
We will also remind that the government of Canada has decided to open borders for foreign tourists who were vaccinated. The new rules will take effect from July 5th.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Ukraine introduces mandatory testing for travelers from 4 countries
- TOP 5 resorts in Montenegro: the pros and cons of each of them
- TOP 10 stunning beaches in Europe you need to visit
- TOP-8 picturesque islands of Greece: choosing a place to stay
- Getting ready for vacation in 2021: travel checklist