Greece introduces new quarantine restrictions
Only those who have booked a place or are sitting at a table will be able to visit the establishments. The reservation will be limited. How long the restrictions will last remains to be seen. The authorities will monitor and build on the epidemiological situation in the country. The innovations in the country have appeared due to the increase in daily cases of COVID-19.
According to reuters.com
We also recall that on July 2, Estonia opened its borders to all vaccinated tourists, including those from Ukraine.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Skin care on vacation: life hacks and tips
- New SkyUp flight to Azerbaijan: prices from € 118 one way
- Tunisia has changed the rules of entry for tourists: what’s new?
- Armenia is mine: what to see in Yerevan and its surroundings
- What to see in Cyprus: 7 places to explore the island