Georgia resumes international flights
It is reported that they began to restore regular air traffic here in July: the first were restored flights from Tbilisi to Munich, Paris and Riga, and in November regular flights were resumed on 10 more international directions. Later, due to the deteriorating epidemiological situation, the authorities decided to cancel the already planned flights and introduced a flight ban until the end of the year.
As a reminder, the country suspended flights in March 2020 due to the worsening situation with the pandemic. Since March, Georgian airports have received 815,000 passengers, which is 6 times less than during the same time in 2019.
Reported by 34travel.
We will also remind that the authorities of Sri Lanka decided to open borders for tourists in the last week of the year – from December 26.
On tripmydream you can find and buy train tickets online in Ukraine. We can compare flights and ticket prices, filter by departure and arrival times. Everything is fast, reliable and convenient.
What else to read?
- Turkey to impose tough curfew
- New quarantine restrictions will come into force in Ukraine from December 19
- Windrose will suspend flights to one of the Ukrainian cities
- Italy and three other countries fell into the “green” zone
- You can now go to Lapland for € 10! But there is one caveat