France opens borders for foreign tourists
Entry conditions are quite strict. The French authorities have divided all countries into three categories – green, orange and red.
- Green category: tourists can come to France without mandatory tests and quarantine.
- Orange category (includes Ukraine, Russia and Belarus): from the mandatory conditions – vaccination against COVID-19, approved in the EU vaccine (now Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson), and a negative PCR test.
- Red category: to visit France, tourists need to have a good reason to enter, pass two tests – before the trip and upon arrival, as well as go through a week’s quarantine.
Restrictions are being actively relaxed in France – terraces of establishments have already been opened and tourist attractions have been resumed.
According to 34travel.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Amazing Kherson region: 5 places as if from another planet
- Romania opens to foreign citizens
- Tunisia has changed the conditions of entry
- Things to do in Tbilisi: 10 best ideas
- Turkey returns PCR tests, but not for everyone