Czech Republic opens borders for tourists, but there is a nuance
“We agreed on the need for significant easing of measures”– said the Minister of Health Adam Vojtech.
On Monday, restaurants, cafes will resume work, bars and discos will open. Moreover, the number of guests should not exceed the number of seats.
And most importantly, the Czech Republic will begin to welcome foreign tourists from seven countries – Germany, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Hungary, Slovenia and Slovakia.
According to Interfax.
We also recall that since May 28, 2021, the Croatian authorities have eased quarantine restrictions, allowing restaurants to receive guests indoors and lifting the ban on the sale of alcohol at night.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Not only Tbilisi: 5 cities that will make you fall in love with Georgia
- How Ukrainians return from Belarus after the closure of flights
- Ukraine closes airspace for Belarusian planes
- The timing of the launch of “vaccination passports” in Ukraine has been announced
- Spain opens up for tourists, but there is one caveat