Cyprus relaxes quarantine restrictions
It is reported that from May 29, 2021, the curfew will be in effect from 1:00 to 5:00, and from June 10, it will be completely canceled. Also in June, playgrounds and amusement parks, establishments and nightclubs will start working again without any restrictions. Campgrounds and summer camps will open from mid-June, and public gatherings of up to 20 people will be allowed. Temples, theaters, galleries, amphitheaters and other public places will be open, but their occupancy should not exceed 50%.
Cyprus opened to foreign tourists from March 1; for Ukrainians, Russians and Belarusians – from April 1. To get to the country, you need to fill out a special form on the website and take a PCR test before traveling.
According to 34travel.
We will also remind that the Minister of Digital Transformation Mikhail Fedorov said that “vaccination passports” could be launched in Ukraine as early as July 1.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Not only Tbilisi: 5 cities that will make you fall in love with Georgia
- How Ukrainians return from Belarus after the closure of flights
- 9 new flights from UIA, Bees, Windrose and SkyUp to Europe
- The timing of the launch of “vaccination passports” in Ukraine has been announced
- Traveling to Dubai during a pandemic: personal experience
# cyprus # quarantine