Cyprus changes entry conditions: what has changed?
Thus, vaccinated tourists are exempt from the mandatory PCR test and self-isolation. These rules apply to all foreigners.
Ukrainians need to have a valid vaccination certificate issued by Ukraine when crossing the border. The vaccination must be done with one of the European Medicines Agency approved vaccines, i.e. Pfizer / BioNTech, AstraZeneca, Moderna and Janssen. Please note that the list does not include CoronaVac, which is vaccinated in Ukraine.
Also, Cyprus has separately approved the Sputnik V and Sinopharm vaccines, which are not used in Ukraine.
However, those who are not vaccinated can still enter Cyprus, subject to the following rules:
- Register on the CyprusFlightPass platform and receive an access card for departure within 24 hours prior to it.
- Get a negative result from a PCR test done no later than 72 hours before arrival in Cyprus.
- Upon arrival, pass a second PCR test at your own expense (at Larnaca airport it costs € 30, at Paphos airport – € 32)
- Be ready to provide documents confirming:
- purpose of the trip (place of residence: paid hotel, apartment rental agreement, etc.);
- financial resources (for the entire stay in Cyprus, at least € 50 per day);
- intention to return to Ukraine (paid return air ticket);
According to hromadske.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Israeli authorities postponed opening of borders
- Egypt partially cancels PCR tests for tourists
- Canada opens borders to foreigners, but not to everyone
- Thai authorities announce entry rules for tourists
- Where to go to the sea in Ukraine? 10 places for every taste