Cuba has changed the rules of entry for tourists
The Cuban Ministry of Tourism has announced new entry rules for foreign travelers:
- For all foreigners, a negative PCR test result is required 72 hours before arrival.
- Upon arrival on the island, another coronavirus test is carried out.
- It is obligatory to wear masks in hotels.
- An insurance policy is required, which includes COVID-19 insurance. It can be purchased at the airport for $ 30.
Also, if any of the tourists have symptoms of coronavirus, then you must immediately contact the hotel’s medical staff.
As a reminder, from March 1, 2021, Cyprus opens its borders to foreign citizens from all European countries. Entry conditions will be determined based on the new zone allocation system.
Going on a trip? Don’t forget to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Flights to Romania will be launched from Chernivtsi
- Sri Lanka officially opens borders for tourists: entry conditions
- The EU is discussing the introduction of “vaccination passports”
- The first direction of the new Ukrainian low-cost airline Bees Airline is named
- Amsterdam authorities want to ban the sale of cannabis to tourists
#cuba #coronavirus #quarantine