Another European low-cost airline will fly to Ukraine
The first flight will be operated from Dusseldorf to Kiev and will take place on September 1, 2021. It is reported that the flights will be operated three times a week – on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Ticket prices for the most affordable fare (Basic) will start at € 39.99 one way. The Basic fare includes one piece of carry-on baggage with dimensions of 55x40x23 cm and weighing up to 8 kg.
In case of excess weight, you will have to pay a fine of € 45.
According to eurowings.com
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Not only Tbilisi: 5 cities that will make you fall in love with Georgia
- How Ukrainians return from Belarus after the closure of flights
- Ukraine closes airspace for Belarusian planes
- The timing of the launch of “vaccination passports” in Ukraine has been announced
- Spain opens up for tourists, but there is one caveat
# low-cost # low-cost