Another country has opened borders for tourists from all over the world
Arrivals will not need to go through quarantine, but several other conditions will need to be met. You will need to present a certificate of a negative test for COVID-19, made no more than 72 hours before arrival, and also fill out a health declaration 24 hours before travel. Also, if necessary, you need to apply for a visa.
While in the country, foreigners, like locals, will have to observe all precautions – wear a mask, maintain a distance and a curfew.
According to 34travel.me
You can find out where you can fly now and what travel restrictions apply in our new section “Restrictions”. There you can also subscribe to notifications about changes in the regime of entry into the country of interest or in all directions.
What else to read?
- SkyUp has applied for 11 new routes
- Ukraine does not plan to close flights with Great Britain
- Where to fly to the sea at lockdown?
- Italy and three other countries fell into the “green” zone
- SkyUp announced the threat to passengers of the absence of a mask on board