+7 new flights from Bees Airline to Europe
This happened a few days after the air carrier received the PART-TCO document for third country operators from the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA). It allows foreign airlines to fly to the 27 EU countries, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, Gibraltar and outlying islands.
From May 29, the airline plans to start flying from Kiev to Arakos and Heraklion, Greece; Flights from Kiev and Lvov to Rhodes, Greece will be available on May 30; from June 2, Kiev – Larnaca flights will be launched; from June 4 – Kiev – Burgas, Bulgaria; and from June 11 to another Bulgarian resort – Varna.
At the lowest Light fare, the ticket price starts from 1500 to 3200 UAH, depending on the direction. The ticket includes hand luggage up to 7 kg and a small personal item (handbag or laptop backpack).
- Kiev-Araxos: from May 29, once a week, tickets from UAH 3200 one way
- Kiev-Heraklion: from May 29, 3 times a week, tickets from UAH 3100 one way
- Kiev-Rhodes: from May 30, 2 times a week, tickets from UAH 2900 one way
- Lviv-Rhodes: from May 30, every 10 days, tickets from UAH 3000 one way
- Kiev-Burgas: from June 4, 2 times a week, tickets from UAH 1500 one way
- Kiev-Varna: from June 11, once a week, tickets from UAH 1500 one way
- Kiev-Larnaca: from June 2, 3 times a week, tickets from UAH 2100 one way
Tourists from Ukraine were allowed to enter Cyprus and Bulgaria. Before departure, you need to take a PCR test.
According to avianews.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Impossible to Break It: Top 6 Exciting Videos About Life in Europe
- TOP-7 places in Ukraine to feel like in Europe
- Where to go for a picnic in Kiev: top 10 places
- SkyUp sale: from Kiev to Bodrum for € 35 round trip!
- Cyprus Airways will fly on two routes from Ukraine
# Europe #bees airline