Where did Ukrainians travel most often in 2020
TOP 10 countries visited by Ukrainians in 2020:
- Poland – visited by 4 million people
- Hungary – 1,635,000 people
- Russia – 1,000,000 people
- Turkey – 965,000 people
- Egypt – 730,000 people
- Romania – 626,000 people
- Belarus – 496,000 people
- Slovakia – 336,000 people
- Moldova – 328,000 people
- Germany – 222,000 people
Also popular among Ukrainians were Austria, Italy, Spain, UK, Bulgaria, Israel, Georgia, Greece, Denmark, Qatar, Montenegro, Croatia and Albania.
In 2020, foreigners arrived in Ukraine 3 times less than in 2019 – about 3.4 million people from 192 countries. Most of:
- Moldova – 933,000 people;
- Belarus – 463,500 people;
- Poland – 272,000 people;
- Romania – 229,000 people;
- Hungary – 217,000 people.
According to the Derzhpricordonservice.
Also recall that one of the leading American airlines has launched the American Airlines Flagship Cellars program, the goal of which is to sell elite wine for business class.
You can find out where you can fly now and what travel restrictions are in effect in our new section “Restrictions”. There you can also subscribe to notifications about changes in the regime of entry into the country of interest or in all directions.
What else to read?
- How to enter a university in the USA: personal experience
- American Airlines takes up home delivery of wine
- Israel closes borders to foreigners
- Travel blogger criticized for travel in 2020
- USA allowed to visit the country with a transfer in Europe