Ukraine will not stop flights on holidays
“The government understands that people are in the mood for the holidays and does not plan to impose any restrictions on air traffic,” Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba said at an online briefing on Thursday.
The foreign minister called for maximum safety when traveling.
“And let’s hope that nothing of force majeure will happen in the coming weeks in the world (I mean force majeure associated with the pandemic), we will not have to reconsider this decision. At present, the position of the government is as follows, ”Kuleba said.
This was reported by the CFTS with reference to Interfax-Ukraine
We will also remind that the Cabinet of Ministers has named the timing of the resumption of air communication between Ukraine and the EU.
You can find out where you can fly now and what travel restrictions are in effect in our new section “Restrictions”. There you can also subscribe to notifications about changes in the regime of entry to the country of interest or in all directions.
What else to read?
- The main travel fiasco of 2020: the readers of tripmydream tell
- Total reboot: how and where to recover from COVID
- The world’s best air carrier resumes flights to Ukraine
- Another country has opened borders for tourists from all over the world
- Two airlines were given permission to fly to Sri Lanka
- What cannot be done in the countries of Europe and Asia and what is the penalty for this?