Ukraine plans to open direct flights with an Arab country
The issue was raised at a meeting between Deputy Foreign Minister Dmitry Senik and Ambassador of the State of Kuwait to Ukraine Rashid al-Advani.
“Free movement of tourist flows and business contacts between Ukraine and Kuwait is one of the priorities of our bilateral cooperation. Cancellation of visas for Kuwaiti citizens by our country was one of the steps in this direction, ”Senik said.
The countries are interested in developing investment and trade cooperation. Dmitry Senik stressed that Ukraine expects an increase in Kuwait’s investment portfolio in the Ukrainian economy.
According to the source unian.
We also recall that the low-cost airline Wizz Air plans to resume flights from Kiev, Lviv and Kharkov to 10 European countries in December 2020.
You can find out where you can fly now and what travel restrictions are in effect in our new section “Restrictions”. There you can also subscribe to notifications about changes in the regime of entry to the country of interest or in all directions.
What else to read?
- Spain plans to open borders from March 2021
- European low-cost airline will launch a new flight from Kiev to Italy
- SkyUp will fly to Europe for the New Year holidays
- Will the borders be closed in case of a lockdown? President gave an answer
- It became known when Cyprus will open borders for Ukrainians
- Bulgaria is temporarily opening its borders. What are the entry conditions?