Ukraine closes airspace for Belarusian planes
Now aircraft registered in Belarus will not be able to land at Ukrainian airports and fly over Ukraine in transit.
The Ministries of Infrastructure and Foreign Affairs, as well as Ukraerrodvizhenie were instructed to inform Belarus about the decision. The information has not yet been officially confirmed.
We also remind you that on May 25, Belavia Airlines operated its last flight from Ukraine. On May 26, a ban on direct flights between Ukraine and Belarus came into force.
According to hromadske.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- The timing of the launch of “vaccination passports” in Ukraine has been announced
- Spain opens up to tourists, but there is one caveat
- Israel lifts all quarantine restrictions
- Not only Tbilisi: 5 cities that will make you fall in love with Georgia
- How Ukrainians return from Belarus after the closure of flights