Two more countries fell into the “green” zone
The updated list of countries in the “red” zone includes 49 states. Upon returning from them to Ukraine, you need to take a COVID-19 test or go through a 2-week quarantine. This time Poland, Italy, Israel, Colombia, Lebanon and Monaco returned to the list of “red”.
Turkey is still on the “red” list, but two countries – Armenia and Bulgaria – have moved to the “green” list. Also in the “green” zone are popular among tourists Egypt, UAE, Maldives, Dominican Republic and Tanzania.
We also note that the Ministry of Health of Ukraine has lowered the threshold for entering the country on the red list from 374 to 315.3 cases of COVID-19 disease per 100 thousand population over the past 2 weeks.
According to moz.gov.ua
You can find out where you can fly now and what travel restrictions apply in our new section “Restrictions”. There you can also subscribe to notifications about changes in the regime of entry into the country of interest or in all directions.
What else to read?
- Turkish Airlines has changed the rules of exchange and refund of air tickets
- Wizz Air will launch new flights from Vinnitsa to 4 countries
- The Cabinet of Ministers called the timing of the resumption of flights between Ukraine and the EU
- Two airlines were given permission to fly to Sri Lanka
- SkyUp opens a new route
- SkyUp has applied for 11 new routes