Two airlines were given permission to fly to Sri Lanka
The State Aviation Service granted the right to operate charter flights SkyUp twice a week to Mattala Rajapaksa Airport from December 28, 2020 to March 27, 2021. SkyUp also operates flights to Colombo and received permission to fly to Athens from March 28, 2021 and to Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia, from 25 April 2021.
UIA received the rights to operate flights to Colombo from December 28, 2020 to March 27, 2021, in addition, the airline was allowed to operate flights to Mattala Airport twice a week.
According to Wing.
We also remind that SkyUp has submitted applications for 11 new routes, the fate of which will be decided at a meeting of the State Aviation Service commission on December 29.
You can find out where you can fly now and what travel restrictions apply in our new section “Restrictions”. There you can also subscribe to notifications about changes in the regime of entry into the country of interest or in all directions.
What else to read?
- Ukraine does not plan to close flights with Great Britain
- Egyptian resorts introduce new restrictions on holidays
- SkyUp opens new routes from Lviv
- +1 flight to Europe for spring from SkyUp: tickets are already on sale
- Thailand opened borders for Ukrainians