The first direction of the new Ukrainian low-cost airline Bees Airline has been named
The tour operator’s system includes flights on the Kiev – Mombasa route on April 16, 25 and May 4. Departures will take place from the airport “Kiev” (Zhulyany). On the way, the plane will land for refueling in Egypt without leaving passengers at the terminal.
Currently, Bees Airlines is undergoing certification to start flights in Ukraine. The airline’s fleet will initially consist of two Boeing 737-800 aircraft, which were previously used by UIA.
The new airline is targeting the low-cost segment. Bees Airline plans to carry out regular flights and charter flights by order of tour operators, Yevgeny Khainatsky, a representative of Bees Airline shareholders, said earlier.
According to avianews.com
Bees Airlines carry-on baggage
Bees Airline’s standard carry-on baggage allowance will include one item with dimensions up to 55x40x23 cm and weighing up to 7 kg. Additionally, it will be possible to take on board a men’s, women’s bag or laptop, a coat or jacket, food for a child and one package with Duty Free goods.
Also, the passenger will be able to use the second piece of hand luggage with dimensions up to 55x40x23 cm and weighing up to 7 kg when paying a fee of € 25 at the airport.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Ukraine entered the TOP-5 of the most unhappy countries in the world
- Coconut bananas: 11 reasons to visit the Dominican Republic
- Herring in a bun and hot ice cream: what is a popular street food and where to try
- Traveler’s first aid kit: what to take with you abroad
- How does travel affect a person’s emotional state?
- Monkeys blackmail tourists in Bali