The European Commission proposes to open countries to all vaccinated tourists
From June 15, 2021, “vaccination passports” will be valid in European countries. Not only EU residents will be able to get them – everyone who gets vaccinated with an EU-approved vaccine is also eligible. Approved vaccines include BioNTech / Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and Janssen.
The final decision will be made by the authorities of each country. Some countries have already announced the opening of borders to all tourists, while others will remain closed to foreign visitors.
According to ec.europa.eu.
We also remind that Israel is ready to resume international tourism in full. The country will pay 60 euros for each foreign visitor arriving in Eilat.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- +7 new flights from Bees Airline to Europe
- Turkey cancels PCR tests for tourists: this time for sure?
- Cyprus Airways will fly on two routes from Ukraine
- Bees Airline received the rights to flights to Europe
- A complete lockdown was announced in Turkey: what restrictions are being introduced?
# Europe # EU