SkyUp plans to launch 7 new flights
On January 28, the State Aviation Service Commission will consider a number of SkyUp applications for permission to such flights from June 1, 2021:
- Kiev – Eindhoven (Netherlands), 2 flights per week;
- Kiev – Manchester (UK and Ireland), 3 flights per week;
- Kiev – Riyadh (Saudi Arabia), 3 flights per week;
- Kiev – Jeddah (Saudi Arabia), 3 flights per week;
- Kiev – Brussels (Belgium), 3 flights per week.
In addition, flights will start from February 1, 2021:
- Odessa – Baku (Azerbaijan), 2 flights per week;
- Kiev – Munich (Germany), 3 flights per week.
The airline also asks to increase the number of flights Kiev – Berlin from 3 to 7 flights per week.
As a reminder, Ukraine has signed an agreement on air traffic with Saudi Arabia.
What else to read?
- How to determine where the person is from by the color of the passport?
- USA allowed to visit the country with a transfer in Europe
- Travel blogger criticized for travel in 2020
- UK and US will require PCR test on all arrivals
- Flights to Romania will be launched from Chernivtsi