SkyUp launches another flight to Europe: tickets – from € 25
From April 26, 2021, SkyUp plans to fly in a new direction Kiev – Ostrava. The press service of the airline reported. Flights will be operated on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Departure from Kiev at 17:10 with arrival in Ostrava at 18:00.
- The return flight from Ostrava is at 19:00 with an arrival in Kiev at 21:40.
Travel time will be 1 hour 50 minutes. One-way airfare starts at € 25 (including hand luggage only).
Ostrava is the third largest city in the Czech Republic, located in the east of the country near the Polish border. Brno, Katowice and Krakow are located within a radius of 150 km from Ostrava.
The announced SkyUp route network from Kiev to the Czech Republic includes Prague, Pardubice, Brno and Ostrava.
Going on a trip? Don’t forget to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Flights to Romania will be launched from Chernivtsi
- Sri Lanka officially opens borders for tourists: entry conditions
- The EU is discussing the introduction of “vaccination passports”
- The first direction of the new Ukrainian low-cost airline Bees Airline is named
- Amsterdam authorities want to ban the sale of cannabis to tourists