SkyUp launches 11 new flights to Europe
At the moment, the airline has already opened the sale of tickets for the first flight on the route Kiev – Hamburg… Flights on it start May 29, 2021…
SkyUp will open 8 routes from Kiev and along the route from Odessa, Lviv and Zaporozhye… The rights to operate flights in these directions will be valid for an unlimited period.
3 times a week:
- Kiev – London
- Kiev – Hamburg
- Kiev – Hanover
- Kiev – Ostrava
- Kiev – Podgorica
Two times per week:
- Kiev – Marseille
- Kiev – Nuremberg
- Kiev – Brno
- Odessa – Munich
- Lviv – Munich
- Zaporizhzhia – Berlin
In addition, the State Aviation Service canceled the rights of Bravo Airways to operate flights Kiev – London and Kiev – Nuremberg, as well as Anda Air flights en route Kiev – Nuremberg… The decision was made to release the quota for SkyUp.
According to the source Avianews.
We also recall that in 2021, Wizz Air will launch new flights from Vinnitsa to 4 countries.
Going on a trip? Don’t forget to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Wizz Air will launch new flights from Vinnitsa to 4 countries
- The world’s best air carrier resumes flights to Ukraine
- Wizz Air canceled 7 routes from Ukraine
- Ukraine does not plan to close flights with Great Britain
- The Cabinet of Ministers called the timing of the resumption of flights between Ukraine and the EU