Regional Ukrainian airport opens for international flights
It is indicated that the airport will be ready for “cargo and passenger traffic with a constant operation and round-the-clock operating time.” They wanted to open the airport for international flights last year. However, the official approval took place only now.
According to interfax.
We also remind that citizens of 11 more non-EU countries will be able to enter the EU countries and the Schengen countries without restrictions. By the end of the week, the EU Council will add 11 newcomers to the list of epidemiologically safe destinations.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Testing of covid certificates in the application “Diya”
- Bali’s discovery postponed: a new wave of disease on the island
- Cyprus changes entry conditions: what has changed?
- The EU Council approved an open skies with Ukraine: what does it mean for tourists?
- Where to go to the sea in Ukraine? 10 places for every taste