Oman opens borders for Ukrainian tourists
Foreign tourists are now allowed to visit Oman, but only for 10 days… Travelers were also exempted from mandatory coronavirus testing and quarantine upon arrival.
Travelers must first register for the PCR test at the Oman airport itself and download the Tarassud + mobile application. To enter the country you need:
- confirmed hotel booking;
- return ticket;
- medical insurance covering COVID-19 treatment.
We would also like to remind that UIA announced the resumption of almost all flights.
This was reported by RBC-Ukraine.
You can find out where you can fly now and what travel restrictions apply in our new section “Restrictions”. There you can also subscribe to notifications about changes in the entry regime into the country of interest or in all directions.
What else to read?
- Travel to Istanbul during a pandemic: 3-day itinerary
- Non-standard winter vacation options: where to go in Ukraine
- Moving to Bangkok: what you need to know
- How to hitchhike and not screw up: 7 tips
- The safest airlines of 2020 named