New Ukrainian airline will fly from Kiev to Kenya
Charter flights are scheduled for April 16, April 24 and May 3, 2021. Departures on the Kiev-Mombasa-Kiev route (with refueling in Egypt) will be carried out from Kiev (Zhuliany) airport.
- Departure from Kiev at 23:00.
- Arrival in Mombasa at 09:00 the next day.
- Departure from Mombasa at 10:00 from Mombasa.
- Arrival in Kiev at 18:00 on the same day.
To travel to Kenya, tourists need a negative PCR test for coronavirus, taken no earlier than 96 hours before passing the border control.
You can find out where you can fly now and what travel restrictions are in effect in our new section “Restrictions”. There you can also subscribe to notifications about changes in the regime of entry to the country of interest or in all directions.
As a reminder, we previously wrote that the new Ukrainian airline Bees Airline will operate as a low-cost airline and a charter carrier. The airline has already leased the first two Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Bees will be based at the Kiev airport. I. Sikorsky. The company plans a full start in April 2021.
Based on materials from TsTS
What else to read?
- The safest airlines of 2020 named
- Best hotels in 2020 named
- Non-standard winter vacation options: where to go in Ukraine
- European low-cost airline will launch a new flight from Kiev to Italy
- Moving to Bangkok: what you need to know