Malta will only admit vaccinated tourists
From July 14, in order to enter the country, all foreign tourists are required to provide a certificate of vaccination with a drug that is approved in Malta or the European Union. Children traveling with their vaccinated parents must present a negative PCR test.
According to profi + travel.
We also remind that Germany opens its borders to certain third countries.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Canada: The Complete Disappointment Of The Emigrant
- Where to relax in the Carpathians with the whole family?
- Another island opens up for tourists
- SkyUp opens a new beach destination
- Where to go to the sea in Ukraine with children