Italy opens borders for foreign tourists
At the moment, Italy is developing its own “green passports”, which are an alternative to the European “vaccination passport”. Holders of a negative PCR test, those who have been vaccinated or have already had COVID-19 will be able to get such a pass and can confirm this.
At the same time, quarantine was weakened in Italy: institutions, cinemas, theaters, concert halls were reopened in the country and allowed to travel between regions.
According to lonelyplanet.com
We also remind that the Spanish low-cost airline Vueling will return to Ukraine on the Barcelona – Kiev route from July 2, 2021. These flights have been out of service for a long time due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Egypt introduces lockdown: what restrictions will apply?
- Tanzania tightens entry rules
- Dominican Republic has changed the rules of entry
- The European Commission proposes to open countries to all vaccinated tourists
- Where to go to the sea in Bulgaria: an overview of the resorts