Israel closes borders to foreigners
The Israeli government introduces a complete ban on visiting and leaving the country. It will operate from January 26 and will officially last until January 31, 2021. However, the authorities are considering a possible extension of the ban.
Even though tourists are prohibited from entering Israel, there are exceptions for humanitarian cases through special charter flights.
For those who need to leave the country due to exceptional circumstances, Ben Gurion Airport will operate. But departure from the country is possible only with a special permit.
According to unn.
We also remind that the British portal Merchant Machine conducted a study in which it identified the best professions and countries for introverts.
You can find out where you can fly now and what travel restrictions apply in our new section “Restrictions”. There you can also subscribe to notifications about changes in the regime of entry into the country of interest or in all directions.
What else to read?
- What not to do in Tanzania: 9 Important Tips
- Herring in a bun and hot ice cream: what is a popular street food and where to try
- Traveler’s first aid kit: what to take with you abroad
- It became known when Cyprus will open its borders
- Venice launches tourist tracking system
#israel # coronavirus # quarantine