Indonesia extends travel ban for tourists
According to the Indonesian government, the country will be closed until February 8, 2021.
Nowadays, the permission to visit Indonesia is held by citizens of the country, diplomats, employees of service departments and people who activated the permission before the ban was introduced. The rest are prohibited from entering.
Every day, 13,000 cases of COVID-19 are registered in the country.
Also, recall that Iceland became the first country in the Schengen area to introduce vaccination passports.
You can find out where you can fly now and what travel restrictions are in effect in our new section “Restrictions”. There you can also subscribe to notifications about changes in the regime of entry into the country of interest or in all directions.
What else to read?
- 10 things to do in the Maldives
- Travel blogger criticized for travel in 2020
- USA allowed to visit the country with a transfer in Europe
- Uncommon route in Lviv: where to go if you have been everywhere
- Cuba has changed the rules of entry for tourists