Indonesia extends entry ban for foreigners
The restrictions were introduced by the Indonesian government on January 1, 2021 for 2 weeks. Entry is allowed exclusively to local people, diplomats and officials. After two weeks, it was decided to extend the restrictions for another 2 weeks.
We also recall that the Amsterdam authorities want to ban the sale of marijuana to foreign tourists. The reason is the desire to change the image of the city and reduce the tourist flow.
You can find out where you can fly now and what travel restrictions are in effect in our new section “Restrictions”. There you can also subscribe to notifications about changes in the regime of entry into the country of interest or in all directions.
What else to read?
- The first direction of the new Ukrainian low-cost airline Bees Airline is named
- Monkeys blackmail tourists in Bali
- Seychelles open to tourists, but there is one caveat
- +1 country opens up for travelers
- SkyUp introduced new rules for hand luggage
#indonesia #coronavirus #quarantine