In India, a dog blesses believers
Locals assure that the dog comes to the same place as to work, almost every day. The Siddhivinayak Temple is one of the most magnificent temples in India.
The dog shakes hands with visitors and blesses those who bow before it – it touches a person’s head with its paw, as if forgiving sins. Many people just want to take a picture, hug or even kiss a friendly dog.
According to the source Meduza.
We also remind you that the United States is allowed to visit the country with a transfer in Europe.
You can find out where you can fly now and what travel restrictions are in effect in our new section “Restrictions”. There you can also subscribe to notifications about changes in the regime of entry into the country of interest or in all directions.
What else to read?
- What not to do in Tanzania: 9 Important Tips
- Traveler’s first aid kit: what to take with you abroad
- Herring in a bun and hot ice cream: what is a popular street food and where to try
- Uncommon route in Lviv: where to go if you have been everywhere
- Coconut bananas: 11 reasons to visit the Dominican Republic