How Ukrainians return from Belarus after the closure of flights
Ukrainians can return home only by car or by bus. This applies to everyone, including travelers who were traveling in transit through Belarus. This was reported by the press service of the Ukrainian Embassy in Belarus.
Where to begin?
To begin with, citizens of Ukraine are required to declare the purpose of their arrival to the border guards. If they approve of the departure, then the guests of the country must leave within 24 hours by car or bus.
What checkpoints are currently operating between the countries?
- “Mokrany – Domanovo”;
- Mokhro – Dolsk;
- “Novaya Rudnya – Vystupovichi”;
- Aleksandrovka – Vilcha;
- “Novaya Guta – Novye Yarilovichi”;
- “Veselovka – Senkovka”.
Before returning to Ukraine, you must undergo a mandatory 10-day self-isolation and have a negative PCR test. Entry is allowed only after that.
As a reminder, the ban on flights of Belavia will last from May 26 to August 31, 2021.
According to belarus.mfa.gov.ua.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- The timing of the launch of “vaccination passports” in Ukraine has been announced
- Belavia made its last flight from Ukraine
- When will we be allowed into Europe, what happened in Turkey?
- Traveling to Dubai during a pandemic: personal experience