Georgia resumes regular flights
From February 1, Georgia resumes regular flights. Flights will be cleared taking into account safety measures and medical protocols. This was announced by the Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development of the country Natia Turnava.
“Since February 1, we have decided to allow regular flights. Which means that all airlines operating regular flights, or new companies will be able to fly in Georgia with a certain regularity,” Turnava said. She also added that the government next week will determine how to simplify the entry into Georgia for tourists.
Based on materials: “News-Georgia”
You can find out where you can fly now and what travel restrictions are in effect in our new section “Restrictions”. There you can also subscribe to notifications about changes in the regime of entry into the country of interest or in all directions.
What else to read?
- 10 things to do in the Maldives
- What not to do in Tanzania: 9 Important Tips
- Ukraine signed an air service agreement with Saudi Arabia
- USA allowed to visit the country with a transfer in Europe
- Venice launches tourist tracking system