Flights to Romania will be launched from Chernivtsi
The mayor of the city said that they are already working on a plan to launch the airport and are in talks with one of the Romanian airlines.
“In principle, the airport, as it is now, can receive small planes. We can definitely restore air traffic from Chernivtsi to at least Kiev. We are planning to launch a flight from Chernivtsi to Suceava. I think that in small steps we will still move forward, and we must launch the airport “– said Klichuk.
Chernivtsi airports have not accepted a single flight for 5 years, it worked exclusively for private flights. Viktor Mironyuk, director of the airport, said that the company was on the verge of bankruptcy.
We also remind that from March 31, Saudi Arabia opens its borders to tourists. The decision was made by the government after the decrease in the number of cases of COVID-19 in the country.
Going on a trip? Don’t forget to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Traveler’s first aid kit: what to take with you abroad
- The EU is discussing the introduction of “vaccination passports”
- Kiev entered the rating of the “greenest” cities in the world
- Kiev ranked 7th in the world in terms of road congestion
- Lockdown in Ukraine is not extended: what will happen after January 24?
#Romania #coronavirus #quarantine #Chernivtsi