European cities with the cleanest air named
To compile the rating, the content of fine particulate matter in the air of each city was assessed. The research took place in 323 European cities. In 127 the quality was called “good”. The worst is in the Polish city of Nowy Sонcz, Italian Cremona and Croatian Slavonski Brod.
TOP 10 European cities with the cleanest air:
- Umeå (Sweden)
- Tampere (Finland)
- Funchal (Portugal)
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- Bergen (Norway)
- Uppsala (Sweden)
- Narva (Estonia)
- Salamanca (Spain)
- Stockholm, Sweden)
- Tartu (Estonia)
The full research can be found here.
According to 34travel.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Where to go to the sea in Ukraine? 10 places for every taste
- How much does a vacation in Mexico cost?
- Testing of covid certificates in the application “Diya”
- TOP 5 resorts in Montenegro: the pros and cons of each of them
- TOP 10 stunning beaches in Europe you need to visit